Program Pupuk Kaltim Peduli Pendidikan (PKTPP) is an implementation of Pupuk Kaltim concern to improve the quality of Human Resources (HR). From 2007 to 2017, the company has implemented the Program in the form of scholarships provided for outstanding children from economically disadvantaged families in East Kalimantan, especially Bontang.
The aid dispersed include:
- Scholarship in the Best University in Indonesia.
Pupuk Kaltim has provided scholarships to 128 students from all over East Kalimantan from 2008 to 2017. The program continues until present. Since 2017, this program is focused on Bontang city community.
- Scholarship in YPK Elementary School and Junior High School.
The Junior High School Scholarship is provided especially for students in Guntung and Lokhtuan area.
In 2018, Pupuk Kaltim will also provide University Scholarships under the following terms:
- Senior High School graduate in 2018
- Pass the SNMPTN/SBMPTN test (according to the designated university and major)
- Domicile in Bontang (the student and his/her parent own the Bontang ID Card)
- Comes from underprivileged family