The company’s Code of Conduct delineates the principles that will serve as guidance for PT Pupuk Kalimantan Timur (Pupuk Kaltim) as a company and the entire member of the Board of Commissioners, the Board of Directors and all employees or Insan Pupuk Kaltim to perform its duties, responsibilities and their respective authorities.
The implementation of Company Code of Ethics in Pupuk Kaltim is stated in the Decree of the Board of Directors of PT Pupuk Kaltim Number: 79 / DIR / XII.2016 dated December 30, 2016.
Determination and enforcement of documents as contained in the Attachment to this Decree of the Board of Directors, hereinafter referred as PT Pupuk Kalimantan Timur Code of Conduct, or Corporate Code of Conduct in short, is the main reference for the application of Code of Conduct in PT Pupuk Kalimantan Timur.
The objectives for the development of Corporate Code of Conduct are:
- To develop good behavior in accordance with high ethical standards for the corporation, commissioners, directors and employees; and
- To develop good relationships with external parties based on the principles of good corporate governance and the spirit of the company’s Code of Conduct
Furthermore, by applying the Corporate Code of Conduct Pupuk Kaltim is assured to obtain the long term benefits, such as:
- Employees enjoy an honest, ethical and open working environment thereby enhancing the productivity and overall wellbeing of employees.
- The company will own a good reputation, protection of lawsuits, if any, being prosper, gain success and have a sustainable business.
- The public will generally enjoy a good relationship with the Company and is expected to improve the social and economic welfare of the community.
Pupuk Kaltim is committed to continually uphold the values stated in the Company Code of Conduct and Integrity Pact. In its implementation, the company also invites the participation of all communities and businesses to monitor the implementation of Company Code of Conduct and Integrity Pact.
Company Code of Conduct as a Corporate Guideline
Implementation of the Company’s Code of Ethics as Corporate Guideline
- Compliance with laws and legislation
- Conflict of interest handling
- Involvement in political activities
- Product warranties
- Financial Reporting
- Advertising Promotions
- Company's Commitment to Shareholders
- The commitment of the Pupuk Kaltim to employees
- Commitment to corporate ethics for employees
- Commitment to business partners
- Commitment to the environment, occupational health, and safety
- Commitment to business competition
- Commitment to relationships with customers and suppliers
- Commitment to relationships with creditors
- Commitment to corporate relations with the Government
- Commitment to corporate relations with the community
- Commitment to corporate ethics with mass Media
- Commitment to corporate ethics with professional organizations
- Individual Rights
- Social societal roles
- Intellectual property Rights (HAKI)
Corporate Code of Conduct for Individual Guidelines
Pupuk Kaltim also thrives to create a national business world that is clean, transparent and professional.
Currently, the Board of Commissioners, Board of Directors and employees of Pupuk Kaltim have signed the Integrity Pact Charter upon the Code of Conduct.
Integrity Pact Charter of Board of Commissioners, Board of Directors and Employees contains of these statements:
- Use all the potential that I have to help accelerate the realization of a clean, transparent and professional corporate governance in order to participate in improving the future of the nation.
- Earnestly implement the Integrity Pact of PT Pupuk Kalimantan Timur that includes Good Corporate Governance (GCG), Code of Conduct/Code of Ethics and the principles of healthy business practice and the implementation of proportional reward and punishment system.
- Uphold the Basic Principles of Corporate Integrity that are honest, trustworthy, avoid conflicts of interest, and do not tolerate bribery.
- Invites all officials and employees of PT Pupuk Kalimantan Timur to sign the Integrity Pact charter and implement them consistently and responsibly.
- As a commitment to uphold the integrity and PT Pupuk Kalimantan Timur’s Code of Conduct, I am willing to accept sanctions and be processed according to the applicable law if I am proven guilty of doing dishonest acts, conflict of interest, act of stealing, corruption and accepting bribes.
- Inviting business actors related either directly or indirectly with PT Pupuk Kalimantan Timur to sign the Integrity Pact in order to build the islands of Integrity in the business world.
Violation upon the Integrity Pact has consequences in accordance with applicable regulations.